Refunds & Exchanges
Warrior Arts and Design, LLC strives to provide excellent customer service, even when you need to return an item. Unfortunately, too many experiences with buyers choosing to wear items for several days and then returning it because they simply "did not like how it looks" on them have led us to change our return policies. We do apologize for any extra inconvenience:
1) NO returns or refunds on ANY Clearance or "As Is" items.
2) Items must be returned within thirty (30) days of receipt in order to be eligible for exchange or refund. If an item has been obviously worn (other than trying it on to check for fit), it is at the company's discretion as to how much of a refund will be given, if any at all.
3) To request an exchange or refund on a defective item, excluding clearance and/or "As Is" items, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a description and photograph of the product showing the defect.
4) When returning an item, it is preferred that the original packaging be used if possible. If not, please package the item in a similar manner. If an item is received damaged due to improper packaging, it may no longer be eligible for refund.
5) If approved, exchanges and refunds will be processed only AFTER the defective product is received in our offices. We strongly suggest using a trackable delivery method. We will not be responsible for items lost in the mail that were sent without tracking ability.